I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Deputy Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Position: Deputy Manager
Care Categories: Old age adults with Dementia and Palliative care
Service: Care home
Location: Southwark, London
Salary: £45,000 per annuum Depending on experience
Hours: Full-time 44 hours
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly-skilled, experienced Registered Nurse and Manager to join the management team within a beautiful Care Home located in Southwark, London. The Care home provides exceptional care in a homely and calm environment. They provide nursing and dementia care, as well as compassionate palliative care, for older adults. The home has excellent standards and facilities and all carers are highly trained to provide professional, individualised care. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
Person Specification: As a Deputy Manager, you will be required to assist the Home Manager with the day-to-day running of the home and supervise all junior members of staff. You will need to actively promote a positive, proactive and caring atmosphere within the home and ensure that care quality standards are upheld for the wellbeing of the residents. You will need to strive for improvement continuously and promote change management throughout the organisation. You must be a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD with a valid NMC Pin.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
How to apply:
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN and be a registered RGN, RMN OR RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
£ 31800 - 42430 Per yearFull timePermanentChorleywood, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Nursing Home Location: Hertfordshire Salary: Up to £17.00 per hour ( £31,800 to £42,400 per annum ...