I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£18 to £19.50 per hour | Full Time | Days Only | Excellent Benefits | Large Nursing Home |
One of the UK’s leading care groups currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD with Senior Nurse level experience to work as Unit Manager in their large nursing home in Aberdeen, on the General Elderly Unit.
Details of this Unit Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 42 hours per week, supernumerary hours included
• Days only
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £18.00 to £19.50 dependant on experience
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
• Free uniforms, generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy more
• A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
• Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
• Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
As Unit Manager, you will coordinate, manage and monitor the clinical services in your unit, maintaining high standards of care and ensuring the holistic needs of service users are met.
Applicants for this Unit Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as a Registered General Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disabilities Nurse with up to date NMC registration
• Demonstrate previous experience in a senior position in an elderly care environment
• Confident assessing service users and coordinating care
• Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.