I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
48 Hours Per Week | £18.00 per hour | Days or Nights | Excellent Staff Benefits | Fully CQC Compliant Home
One of the UK’s leading health and social care groups is currently looking to recruit an RGN qualified Staff Nurse to work in their luxury care home in the Borough of Brent.
Details of this RGN Staff Nurse role and what the successful candidate will receive
• 48 hours per week on day or night shifts on a permanent basis
• Fantastic hourly rate offered at £18.00
• A fantastic working environment in a CQC rated “good” home
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
• A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
• Nurse Mentor and Refer a Friend bonus schemes
• Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses
The CQC compliant home offers round the clock nursing care to adults of all ages, and as RGN Staff Nurse, you will predominantly be working with service users with general elderly and dementia care needs.
The successful candidate for this RGN Staff Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Nurse (RGN)
• Up to date NMC registration
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
• Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
• Newly qualified Nurses will also be considered for this post, and the home provides a comprehensive induction in addition to ongoing training and support.
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 28485 - 37980 Per yearFull timePermanentHayes, Greater London, England
Clinical Lead ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: Hayes, Middlesex - Position: Clinical Lead - Care Categories: General nursing, Pal...
£ 33600 - 44900 Per yearFull timePermanentWembley, Greater London, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Nursing Home Position : Staff Nurse Location: Wembley Salary: Up to £18 per hour ( £33,600 to...