I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
* Location: Cambridge
* Position: Staff Nurse
* Care Categories: Huntington's Disease, Parkinson's Disease
* Service: General care in elderly
* Salary: Up to £16.32 + Paid Breaks
* Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (24, 36, 42, 48 hours available)
* Shifts: Days OR Nights depending on preference
* Contract type: Permanent
I am looking for highly motivated registered nurses experience or newly qualified RGN RMN RNLD who will play a key role within this care home. The home specialises in care of the elderly including Parkinson's Disease and General health care conditions. The home is located in Cambridge.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer as well as short or long shifts.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
* Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
* Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
* Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
* Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
* Annual pay reviews
* Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Travel discounts
* Cash Plan discount card
* The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
* Hot meal provided whilst on duty
* Free uniform provided
* Paid Breaks
* Free parking
* National Employment Savings Trust pension
* Life assurance
* Indemnity insurance
* 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
* Sick pay - 6 weeks' paid sick pay
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and be a qualified RGN, RMN OR RNLD and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
£ 20000 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentPeterborough, Cambridgeshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )- Nursing Home * Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire * Position: Staff Nurse * Care Categ...