I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
- Location: Uxbridge, Middlesex
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Motor Neurone & Parkinson's Disease
- Service: General care in Older adults
- Admission: 65 +
- Salary: £15.00 to £20.40 per hour + Paid breaks Based on a 42-hour contract + Paid Breaks
- Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (24, 36, 42, 48 hours available)
- Shifts: Days OR Nights depending on preference
- Contract type: Permanent
In our home we have a very rare and exciting opportunity that has come up:
We are looking for highly motivated registered nurses experience or newly qualified RNLD, RMN, RNLD who will play a key role in our care home. The home specialises in care of older adults with Motor Neurone & Parkinson's Disease.
The home has been purpose-built to achieve quality nursing and residential care packages, welcoming both short and longer-term stays. Carers are experienced in palliative and convalescence care, as well as in helping younger adults with a physical disability. The service is based in Uxbridge, Middlesex.
As the nurse on duty, you will accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care. You will administer all medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines and Healthcare medication policy. You will ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other health care professionals and will report any ill-health amongst residents and make request for GP/professional visit where necessary.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
- Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
- Annual pay reviews
- Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel discounts
- Cash Plan discount card
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Free uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- Life assurance
- Indemnity insurance
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
- Sick pay
Here's how to apply:
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and be a qualified RGN, RMN OR RNLD and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
£ 35000 - 46575 Per yearFull timePermanentEsher, Surrey, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )- Nursing Home * Location: Outskirts of Epsom, Surrey * Position: Staff Nurse * Care Categor...