I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Occupational Health Advisor – Full or Part Time
Competitive Salary + Competitive Benefits Package
PAM OH Solutions is looking to employ an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to provide services at our clinic in Norwich. This role will include travel to surrounding areas including Ipswich, Bury St Edmonds & Kings Lynn. The successful candidate will be responsible for pro-active Sickness Absence Management of short- and long-term absence cases, both face to face and via telephone consultations.
Working as an Occupational Health Advisor, the role will involve
• Advising on phased return to work programmes.
• Conducting Health Assessments, reporting on the outcomes within agreed timescales and to PAM Occupational Health standards, policies and procedures and NMC guidelines.
• Managing Health Records ensuring safe storage, security and confidentiality of all OH records, at all times complying with relevant legislation and good practice.
• Produces management reports as required.
• Actively promoting fitness for work, both preventative and rehabilitative, raising the profile of occupational health amongst all levels of employees and management.
• Supporting the Businesses in reducing absence and improving their people potential at all times.
• Providing clear pragmatic advice to clients and employees that adds value to their decision making
• Seeking continuous improvement in the service provided, identifying opportunities to develop the function and proposing improvements and suggestions for continuous improvement.
• Attending meetings with client HR and Health and Safety teams
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• You must be a Registered General Nurse
• Hold a valid NMC Pin
• Hold an Occupational Health Qualification, either certificate, degree or diploma
• Ideally be working as an Occupational Health Advisor
• Effective Report Writing Skills
• Excellent Communication skills
The benefits package includes:
• Pension Scheme
• Health Scheme
• Life Insurance Scheme
• 33 Days Leave Including Bank Holidays
• NMC registration
This role would suit an individual who is currently working as an Occupational Health Advisor or Nurse. If you feel this role would be suitable for you, apply now!
£ 36000 - 38000 Per yearFull time...PermanentAshton-Under-Lyne, Greater Manchester, England
Occupational Health Advisor or Trainee – 3 - 5 Days Per Week Competitive Salary + Car Allowance - Competitive Benefits Package PAM ...