I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£40,000 to £45,000 p/a | 40 hours | Days | Elderly Care |
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in care home management is required to lead a private nursing home in Birmingham. The home provides first class, specialist elderly care and supports those with dementia and physical disabilities.
Details of this Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
• A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week
• Usual working hours will be weekday day shifts, with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes, on-call duties etc due to the seniority of the role
• A great annual salary of £40,000 to £45,000 dependant on experience
As Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in a Home Manager:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Have Diploma Level 5
• Experience is essential in managing a UK care home
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all relevant legislation
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link below.