I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Up to £8,000 Bonus | 37.5 Hrs | Days | Great Staff Benefits | L&D Prospects | Small Care Home | Good CQC
A qualified Adult Nurse/RGN with a background in care home management is required to lead and develop a small nursing home in Leicester.
The fully CQC compliant home provides elderly and dementia nursing care and is owned and operated by a leading national not-for-profit care group.
Details of this Care Home Manager/RGN vacancy and what our client is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on days on a permanent basis, with some flexibility to meet the needs of the home
• A great salary package of £49,645 plus a KPI based bonus of up to £8,000
• A fantastic working environment in a home that is already fully CQC compliant
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts and a company pension scheme
As Care Home Manager/RGN, you will coordinate all aspects of the clinical and operational management of the home. You will act as a positive and proactive manager and will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to staff in addition to managing budgets and resources to optimise efficiencies without compromising on care.
What our client is looking for in a Care Home Manager:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RNA
• Demonstrate experience working in a managerial capacity in a UK nursing home setting, with a proven track record of success
• Confident delivering clinical leadership and line management
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and their implementation in a care home
• Passionate about providing a high quality and holistic service to residents
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 28500 - 37500 Per yearFull timePermanentNorthampton, Northamptonshire, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Outskirts of Northampton, Northamptonshire Salary: £28,500 ...
£ 30500 - 40500 Per yearFull timePermanentDerby, Derbyshire, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN/ RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Derby, Derbyshire Salary: £30,500- £40,500 (£16.30 p/hour) +...