I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Ross Hall Hospital in Glasgow is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Sister - Charge Nurse to join their team of staff in the Wards department. This exciting opportunity would therefore suit a driven, autonomous registered nurse with sound clinical experience and leadership skills. He/she will demonstrate calm, consistent and supportive clinical leadership within a ward setting with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
As a Ward Sister/Charge Nurse at Ross Hall hospital you will enjoy leading, and working as part of, a close-knit, supportive and friendly team. You will be rewarded with ongoing professional training and development, and a competitive salary with benefits
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern to cover day and night duty on a rotational basis.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing Studies with 3 years post registration experience
* Evidence of recent and relevant professional development and current NMC Revalidation
* Experienced in acute nursing care.
* Ability to lead a nursing team, through role modelling of professional leadership behaviours and the ability to direct, support and motivate a team of clinical professionals.
* Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent organisational skills
* Experience of customer care, including optimising patient and service user experience through effective communication.
* Results driven, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets.
* Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options.
Duties of this role include:
* Responsible for day to day management of the Hospital Ward, and its staff.
* Providing clinical leadership in an effective and efficient management of ward resources, driving clinical excellence in all aspect of care received by patients.
* Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
* Responsible for leading and supporting the nursing team to meet all aspects of the clinical governance agenda.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offer a competitive starting salary alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum plus Public Holidays
* Free parking
* Ongoing training and development via BMI Healthcare's dedicated training academy
Please contact Linda Hodges or Caroline Crichton on Applyif you would like to chat about joining this dynamic and experienced team or to arrange a visit to our wards.
Or to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.