I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
39 hours | Days | Great Staff Benefits | L&D Prospects
A large elderly care home in Harrogate is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse/RGN to join their team.
The home is managed by a leading national care charity and provides a homely environment with modern facilities and a busy social calendar for residents to enjoy.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role and what the home is offering:
• 39 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Excellent rates of pay from £18 - £20 per hour
• Day shifts only
• A supportive and friendly working environment
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts and a company pension scheme
As Staff Nurse you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally experienced in elderly and dementia care although a comprehensive induction programme is provided to all new starters
• Confident undertaking all aspects of care planning and implementation
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 50,000 - 55,000 Per yearFull timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
Nursing Home Manager - Elderly Care - Nurse Essential Leeds, Yorkshire £50,000 - £55,000p/a, plus £8k bonus &am...