Registered Mental Health Nurse
At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered Mental Health Nurse.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
RMNs with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you.Your Day-to-Day…
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
- Newly Qualified or Experienced RMN with a current Pin Number
- Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Helping to empower & support service user independence.
- Strong career progression opportunities within the region.
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to work” scheme
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link belowCygnet Health Care
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.Cygnet Hospital Harrogate
is a long-established mental health hospital that provides an emergency admissions service across two acute wards.
Service users have a named nurse and are reviewed by a consultant psychiatrist up to three times a week. Medical cover is provided round the clock. Referrals and admissions can be received at any time of the day or night by arrangement with the consultant psychiatrist and medical staff on call.Sanctuary Ward
is Cygnet Hospital Harrogate’s emergency acute inpatient service for women. The ward can accept service users on an informal basis and also those detained under the Mental Health Act.Haven Ward
is Cygnet Hospital Harrogate’s mixed male and female emergency acute inpatient service. The ward can treat service users on an informal basis and also those detained under the Mental Health Act.