Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for over 30 years.
In this role you’ll enjoy excellent career prospects while making a real impact on our services users & their families.
We are looking for a Clinical Team Leader with a passion for delivering the best quality of care.
It's a challenging role with excellent career prospects, and you'll reap the rewards of empowering others.
Your focus on enabling patient recovery in a compassionate setting will help us achieve our goals – and yours.
If you care about making a difference – every day – we want to talk to you!Your Day-to-Day…
- Assist the hospitals through clinical practice development and quality improvement.
- Have a lead responsibility in undertaking regular audits of care through monitoring and analysis of documentation, assessment and observation of the lived experience of patients.
- Work with the Clinical Manager to deliver targeted intervention where themes, trends and lessons learnt indicate a need for skills development.
- Work within services focusing on the development of nursing practice, through clinical leadership, coaching and mentoring.
- Be responsible for a planned programme of support across your area of focus as determined by the annual plan for Quality and Compliance.
- Be an active member of clinical working committees relevant to role.
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
- Experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number (at least two years’ experience)
- Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- Able to deputise in a clinical lead role
- Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Helping to empower & support service user independence.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.Cygnet Hospital Sheffield
- Professional Registration - 50% of NMC registration fee, payable on each anniversary of employment
- Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised Meals
- Free Parking
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to work” scheme
offers low secure and mental health rehabilitation services for women and CAMHS services for male and female adolescents over four distinct wards.
Within the adult services, women are supported through the care pathway from low secure to rehabilitation by a full multi-disciplinary team who are focused on helping service users regain independence, maintain family links and prepare for discharge. Both the low secure and rehabilitation service have a focus on community access, therapy and meaningful activity and both also offer warm and welcoming environments for the delivery of support and care.
In the separate and distinct CAMHS services at Cygnet Hospital Sheffield, young people may be admitted to either our PICU or general CAMHS ward depending on their individual needs. All young people are supported by a full multi-disciplinary team alongside the therapy and education departments.Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below
Join us!Cygnet Health Care
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.