I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£34,500 per annum | 37.5 Hrs | Flexible Shifts | Low Secure & Locked Rehab | Great Staff Benefits | NQ Nurses Encouraged
A specialist low secure and locked rehabilitation unit in the Hampshire countryside near Hook which caters to adults of both genders with learning disabilities and ADSs is currently looking to recruit a Qualified Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse to join their team working as Senior Floating Nurse.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading health and social care providers and receive industry-leading training and support programmes as part of your preceptorship. You will have the opportunity to work in different specialisms before deciding which direction to progress your career, and the facility has wards catering to a range of clinical specialisms.
Details of this Senior Floating Nurse RMN/RNLD post and what our client is offering:
• A permanent position of 37.5 hours per week, covering flexible shifts
• A great annual salary of £34,500
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free meals whilst on duty and free on-site parking
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions
• Cycle to work schemes and childcare vouchers
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Some industry leading learning and development programmes
• A welcome bonus and relocation packages are available
What the hospital is looking for in a Senior Floating Nurse RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse with current NMC registration
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to making a positive impact in the lives of others
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 24/7 rota
If you are interested, please apply via the link provided.
For more information please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 24700 - 40700 Per yearFull timePermanentNewbury, Berkshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) * Location: Newbury, Berkshire * Position: Staff Nurse * Care Categories: Parkinson's Disea...
£ 34600 - 48600 Per yearFull timePermanentEpsom, Surrey, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Nursing Home Hours: Part Time or Full Time Shifts: Days or Nights Pay: £18.50 to £...
£ 45000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentWaterlooville, Hampshire, England
£45,000 to £50,000 per annum | 40 Hours | Day Shifts Only SYK Recruitment Specialists are currently looking to recruit an experienc...