Embrace a challenging new role full of the opportunities you need to grow your career.
At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for an experienced senior nurse who is professional, ambitious & confident.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
• Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual patient programs of care with a focus on risk assessment / management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
• Report any ill health amongst patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
• Support empowerment of patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
• Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
• Are newly Qualified or an Experienced RGN / Physical Health Nurse with a current Pin Number
• Have experience working with an adult mental health client group
• Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983, an understanding of latest nursing practices and are able to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits
• Compassionate and focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage and reduce risk whilst helping to empower and support service user independence.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you...
•Company pension scheme
•Free life assurance
•A comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
•Paid leave for your birthday and anniversary of joining the company
•Opportunities for CPD, further learning and development
•Expert clinical supervision and peer support
•We pay 50% of the registration fee with the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
Cygnet Healthcare has a clear nursing strategy which has been developed by front line staff. Our clinical care is underpinned by strong values and we have a commitment to reducing restrictive practice.
Cygnet Hospital Maidstone is our new state-of-the-art, 65 bed mental health facility for adults situated in the new Kent Medical Campus in Maidstone. The hospital opened in September 2018.
Cygnet Hospital Maidstone is purpose built to meet the latest national specifications for improving mental health within a therapeutic environment. The hospital provides an important and much-needed service for local patients from Kent.
The hospital is split into four distinct wards, each offering specialist mental health services:
• Roseacre Ward - Female personality disorder ward
• Kingswood Ward - Male mental health rehabilitation ward
• Saltwood Ward - Male low secure ward
• Bearsted Warda - Specialist PICU
Cygent Maidstone is a brand new service, and is yet to be rated by The CQC.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Are you ready for a new and rewarding opportunity?
Please click the link to apply.