I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
40 Hrs | Elderly, Dementia & Disability Care | Experience Essential
A small private nursing home in the Stretford area currently requires an experienced Home Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The home provides care and support packages to adults of all ages and specialises in elderly and dementia care in addition to providing disability care to younger adults.
Details of this Home Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Working 40 hours per week on day shifts
• Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
• A great annual salary of £40,000
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• An experienced Care Home Manager with a proven track record of success
• Have completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ Level 4, The Registered Managers Award or Diploma Level 5 (or an equivalent)
• A strong and inspirational leader of people, who can bring the best out of staff and build strong, effective teams
• A people person who is happy to spend time mixing with staff and residents out and about in the home, acting as a visible and proactive manager
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 24000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentHuddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )- Nursing Home Location: Outskirts of Huddersfield, West Yorkshire Salary: £24,000 ...