I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£18.25 per hour | 36 hours | Paid Breaks | Days or Nights | Large Nursing Home
A Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position has become available in a large nursing home in North East Leeds working full-time hours on a permanent basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position and what the home has to offer:
• Great hourly rates of pay of £18.25
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Paid breaks
• Flexible shifts with days and nights required on a rota
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post:
• Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience
• Ideally experience working in an elderly and dementia or disability care setting
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 0 - 45000 Per yearFull timePermanentCastleford, West Yorkshire, England
Registered Care Home Manager - Castleford - £45K + bonus scheme Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Home Manager for a very s...