I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
40 hrs | Days Only | Good CQC | Elderly Nursing Dementia Service | Staff Benefits
An experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead in a specialist dementia care service in the Wellington area.
The beautiful home set in the countryside surroundings has a wide range of facilities to maintain good quality of life for its residents, alongside a busy activity schedule.
Details of the RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse position:
• 40 hours per week on day shifts only
• Excellent pay rates of £18 per hour, which may be negotiable for the right person
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant service
• A staff discount scheme for a range of retail, lifestyle and leisure purchases
• Company pension
• Childcare vouchers
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Passionate about delivering high-quality person-centred care
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 29700 - 38840 Per yearFull timePermanentExmouth, Devon, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN/ RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Exmouth Salary: £29,700 - £38,800 (£15.56 p/hour) + paid bre...
£ 31800 - 43500 Per yearFull timePermanentWellington, Somerset, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN /RMN / RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Wellington, Telford Salary: £31,800- £43,500 per annum (£17....