I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£18.00 p/h| 40 hrs | Days Only | “Good” CQC | Elderly Nursing Dementia Service | Staff Benefits
An experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead in a specialist dementia care service in the Wellington area of Taunton.
The beautiful home set in the countryside surroundings has a wide range of facilities to maintain good quality of life for its residents, alongside a busy activity schedule.
Details of the Clinical Lead RGN/RMN position:
• 40 hours per week on day shifts only
• Excellent pay rates of £18.00 per hour
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant service
• Automatic enrolment to a wide range of discounts from cinema tickets to retail stores and much more.
• Company pension
• Childcare vouchers
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Passionate about delivering high-quality person-centred care
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 39900 - 45700 Per yearFull timePermanentBridport, Dorset, England
Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home Care Categories : Nursing, Palliative Care, Parkinson's Location : Bridport, Dor...
£ 37000 - 40000 Per yearFull time...PermanentSomerton, Somerset, England
CLINICAL MANAGER -SOMERSET £ 37-40 K - RGN or RMN ARE YOU LOOKING TO JOIN A QUALITY TEAM AS A CLINICAL LEAD ? DO YOU WANT TO WORK F...
£ 32000 - 35000 Per yearFull time...PermanentExeter, Devon, England
RMN, 9-5 Mon-Fri, Clinic + Community up to £35k, Exeter Salary: up to £35,000 per annum Hours: Full-time hours of 9-5 Monday to Fri...