I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£40,000 per annum | 40 Hours | Days Only | Small MH Care Home
A Home Manager (Nurse or None Nurse) RGN/RMN/RNLD position has become available in a small specialist mental health care home in Scarborough, working permeant days.
The facility caters to adults of all ages with a range of mental health conditions but specialise in dementia care and other mental health conditions which primarily affect older people.
Details of this Home Manager position and what the home has to offer:
• Great annual salary of £40,000
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts only
As Home Manager you will oversee the operational and clinical management of the care home; you will provide positive and proactive leadership to the care and nursing team and will ensure excellent standards of care are maintained throughout the home. You will work to identify and act upon any areas where improvements can be made and will promote the home to ensure good levels of occupancy.
The successful candidate for this Home Manager post will meet the following criteria:
• Nurse qualified or None Nurse considered
• Up to date NMC registered with Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Experience working at management level within a residential/nursing unit is essential
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Good knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements and quality standards
• Passionate about high quality nursing care
• A role model for all nursing and care staff that leads by example
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.