I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£16.50 per hour | 36 hours per week | Days or Nights | Paid Breaks | Good CQC
A large, privately owned nursing home in Morecambe is currently looking for a RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to strengthen their nursing team.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly and dementia nursing care.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week
• Competitive hourly pay rates at £16.50
• Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• A fully compliant home with a fantastic working environment
• Paid Breaks
As a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post should be/have:
• Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse / RGN or Mental Health Nurse / RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.