I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Staff Nurse - Cheltenham - £17ph
Full time - Days
Amber Mace is currently recruiting a dedicated nurse to join the team at a medium sized home. This unique Nursing home specifically caters to the elderly is set in picturesque gardens and a very inviting outdoor area to sit and enjoy the lovely British weather. The current staff offer a very welcoming, bubbly and hardworking approach in caring for the patients and family/friends.
Working alongside the existing nursing team and management you will have the opportunity to shine and offer the best possible care.
The Staff Nurse role:
• Providing a high standard of care at all times
• Developing therapeutic relationships in order to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Adhere to company and CQC regulations
Skills/ Qualifications required for the Staff Nurse position:
• Hold a current Nurse pin (RGN or RMN)
• At least 1 years' experience as a nurse
In return, my client will offer a fantastic benefits package and an hourly rate of £17.00 ph,
If you are a Nurse that is looking for a new opportunity then please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply.
£ 32000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentSwindon, Wiltshire, England
Disability Analyst, RGN, RMN,RNLD, PHYSIO £32K - £34K + £500 Starting Bonus Permanent Swindon On behalf of our Disability and Unemp...