I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse - RMN / RNLD ( Mental Health Hospital )
Service Type: Hospital ( Low Security )
Salary: £15.80 - £16.25 per hour ( £29,577 - £40,560 ) negotiable depending on experience, qualifications, capabilities etc.
Hours: Part Time or Full Time hours available
Shifts: Days or Nights available depending on your preference
A brand new opportunity has arisen for an experienced and motivated Registered Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) to work for one of the UK's leading healthcare providers.
You will be based in a specialist Mental Health Hospital which supports adults with a variety of organic mental health conditions. You will work as part of a team to provide care and on-going support to each Resident on a bespoke basis.
The Home Manager is keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. You will be rewarded with progression opportunities, as well as development and excellent clinical training.
Further duties and responsibilities include:
* Work to create a safe and supportive environment for residents
* Rely on your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions
* Develop tailored care plans
* Monitor progress of residents against bespoke care plans
* Support other Nurses at all times
* Follow all industry guidelines and legislation
* Competitive salary
* On-going support and development with your career
* Free learning and development through training programmes
* Paid Breaks
* Retail Discounts
* Leisure Savings
* Holiday and Travel Discounts
* Unique Profit Shares
* Pension Scheme
* Employee Assistance Helpline
* Childcare Vouchers
* Discounted Health Club Membership
* Mentorship Opportunities
* Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses
You must be RGN or RNLD trained with a current NMC registration. You Will have a good knowledge of the most up to date clinical practises.
How To Apply:
All enquiries and applications are 100% confidential. APPHC