I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£34 - £60ph Emergency Care Practitioner (ECP) - NHS 111 Advanced Clinician London
Hays Healthcare are working with an ambulance service within London to supply them with Emergency Care Practitioners (ECP) to work within their busy Clinical Assessment Service (CAS) team within 111 for Telephone Triage.
Working within the Clinical assessment service (CAS) team the post holder will support the IUC service in meeting the needs of service users safely; promoting self-care wherever appropriate and providing high quality clinical consultation and advice.
Working within the CAS you will be responding to 111 calls, you will manage patients from the first point of contact, often analysing highly complex facts and situations and are accountable for the total episode of care for patients with undifferentiated and undiagnosed needs.
* Full paid training will be provided
* 24/7 Flexible working available
The appropriate candidate will be required to have:
* Experienced in providing and receiving highly complex and contentious information & communicating this to clinicians, patients, and relatives: patients may have language and communication difficulties, physical or learning disabilities; and other professionals may challenge advice
* An up to date understanding of the urgent care landscape
* Independent prescribing Qualification
* Familiarity with Adastra and NHS pathways computer systems
* Experience of using an electronic patient record system
If you're interested in this role, please upload your CV via the job advert or call Asma Iqbal at Applyfor more information.