I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Nurse Manager Role - £45k Monday to Friday
An exciting new opportunity has recently arisen to oversee the running of a small rehabilitation service in the Warwickshire area. This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Nursing Home Manager to work for a highly regarded care provider.
This state of the art facility offers around the clock care to both men and women suffering with mental illness. My client seeks a personable, friendly and caring Manager with management experience and strong knowledge of mental health services.
Candidates for the Nursing Home Manager post must hold a nursing PIN and display good management skills.
Job description for Nursing Home Manager:
• You will take an active role in selling the home
• Ensure CQC compliance
• Developing links with local authorities and other outside organisations
• Implement all care and business strategies and you will be in charge of hiring the staff team
• Deliver person centred care and oversee all safeguarding issues
The successful candidate for the Nursing Home Manager will ideally possess the following skills/experience:
• A valid Nursing PIN
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to lead and manage a team
In return, my client will offer a salary of £45K!
For more information on how to apply for the role of Nursing Home Manager please contact Claire at Amber Mace on Applyor email your CV to Apply.