I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Hospital Director (Registered Nurse)
Permanent / Full time Monday - Friday
Private organisation - New hospital to open
Salary negotiable - depending on experience
Our client is a growing provider of mental health services for patients with forensic histories and challenging behaviour. They are fully CQC registered and provide specialised services for the care, support and recovery of people over the age of 18.
They seek an experience registered Nurse to take up the role of Hospital Director of a new establishment, due to open in 2019. This would suit a candidate who has previous experience in an operational post as a Hospital Director, or an experienced Hospital Ward manager or Deputy Ward manager who is looking to step up in their career.
The ideal candidate will have the passion and enthusiasm to take on this new challenge of this exciting project to set up a new hospital.
- The Hospital Director has overall responsibility for the management and development of services on a 24-hour basis. They are responsible for the efficient deployment of resources used within the unit and will be registered with the Care Quality Commission as the Registered Manager for the unit.
- The Hospital Director will be part of the senior management tem and will take an active role in the overall performance and development of the Group; including financial sustainability; development and transition of Services
Candidates must have:
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- A clear valid enhanced DBS check (this can be processed upon successful interview).
- Valid NMC pin.
- Previous experience working as a Hospital manager/Ward manager/Deputy ward manager or Hospital Director.
For further information and a full job description or to arrange an informal conversation about the role, please contact Jon at Mind Professionals by applying here.
£ 23023 - 29608 Per yearFull timePermanentWatford, Hertfordshire, England
Voted one of the best places to work by the Health Service Journal (HSJ), Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust (HCT) is one of a new g...