I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
25k to 34k p/a | 37.5 hours | Medium Secure Hospital | Great Staff Benefits |
A Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a medium secure mental health hospital in York which caters to male and female patients with mental illnesses and personality disorders. The facility provides a range of treatments and rehabilitation services to enable service users to build life skills.
Details of this Staff Nurse RNLD role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent position of 37.5 hours per week
• Flexible shifts on an internal rotation on days or nights
• A great annual salary of £25,304 to £34,169 depending on experience
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions
• Cycle to work schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Some industry leading learning and development programmes
What the hospital is looking for in a Staff Nurse RNLD:
• NMC registered Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience in a similar setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 0 - 15 Per hourFull timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
Registered Nurse (RNLD) - Leeds - Full time - £15 p/h Do you have a passion for providing person-centred care? Are you a dedicated ...