I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£16 p/h | 48 Hours | Days or Nights | Newly Qualified Nurses Accepted | “Good” CQC Report |
An elderly and dementia nursing home in High Wycombe is currently looking to recruit a Registered General Nurse.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN post and what the service is offering:
• A great hourly rate of £16.00
• Working 48 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day or night shifts available
• Excellent training, development and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
• A fantastic opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant service
As Staff Nurse RGN, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Experience is not essential and my client will accept applications from newly qualified nurses
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 30000 - 39000 Per yearFull timePermanentFleet, Hampshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) * Location: Fleet, Hampshire * Position: Staff Nurse * Care Categories: Dementia and Physic...