I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£27,300 to £30,000 per annum | 37.5 hours | Days or Nights
A specialist Brain Injury and Neurological Rehabilitation Unit in the Melton Mowbray area has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RMN or RNLD to join their clinical team in a Staff Nurse role.
Details of this Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD role and what the service has to offer:
• A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
• Flexible shifts with days and nights required on a rota
• A great annual salary in the region of £27,370 to £30,000 depending on experience
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions
• Cycle to work schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Some industry leading learning and development programmes
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD:
• NMC registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience
• Ideally experienced in ABI/Neuro-rehab care
• Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 28600 - 38100 Per yearFull timePermanentMarket Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Registered Nurse - Nursing Home Pay: £15.30 per hour ( £33,400 based on 42 hours ) + bonus incentive + benefits Hours: Part Time ( ...