I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
RGN - £18ph - Bromley
Are you an RGN looking for a new position within a fantastic luxury Nursing home? There are a number of shifts available, days, nights or a mix of the two. You will be expected to be flexiable as there may be some weekend working.
A stunning, purpose-built care home, which has a wealth of luxury features is designed to create a lively family atmosphere that enables the residents to get the most out of their time there. The facilities include a hair and nail salon, a luxurious cinema room, and Bistro, dedicated activities room, lounges, dining rooms and comfortable sitting areas throughout the care home also add to the five star' feel.
• Providing a high level of care to our residents ensuring their wellbeing
• Accurately recording observations in accordance with the resident's conditions
• Administering Medications
• Carrying out risk assessments
• Identifying and managing residents nursing needs,
• Care planning
• Monitoring care delivery
• Assisting our residents as necessary
• Achieve quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation
• Leading the care teams by example, teaching and role modelling best practice
• You must be qualified as a Nurse, either RGN or RMN with at least 1 years' experience.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Caring personality
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in written form
Don't miss out on this opportunity and apply today by calling Jake at Amber Mace on Applyor submit your latest CV