I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Paid Breaks | 36 - 42 Hrs | Some Supernumerary Hours | 5+ Years Nursing Home Experience Required | Great L&D Prospects
An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) with a background in elderly care homes is required to work as Clinical Manager/Deputy Manager in a 45 bedded nursing home in Fareham.
The home specialises in dementia and mental health care services for older adults and provides service users with a safe and friendly environment in addition to excellent standards of care.
What the home is offering and details of this Nurse Deputy/Clinical Manager RGN/RMN role:
• From 36 to 42 hours per week, which could be worked as 3 long shifts and a short shift, however this can be finalised at interview
• Day shifts only
• A great pay rate of £18 per hour
• Paid breaks
• 6 – 12 supernumerary hours per week, depending on your needs and the needs of the home
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development prospects
As Nurse Deputy/Clinical Manager RGN/RMN you will manage, monitor and coordinate clinical services in the home. Duties will include staff supervisions, the management and auditing of care plans and medication records and the delivery of hands-on clinical care.
What the home is looking for in a Nurse Deputy/Clinical Manager:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate at least 5 years post-registration experience working in a UK nursing home setting, ideally with supervisory/managerial experience
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Able to demonstrate clinical credibility as a manager
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 30000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthampton, Hampshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: Southampton Hampshire - Position: Staff Nurse - Care Categories: Physical Care ...