I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£16.00 to £17.00 per hour | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours | Night Shifts Only
A privately-owned care home in the Fareham area is looking to recruit a RGN or RMN to join their team as Staff nurse working night shifts only.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week on permanent basis
• Fantastic hourly pay rates of from £16.00 up to £17.00
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• Paid breaks
• Working night shifts only
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role should be:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Nurse /RMN
• Passionate and understanding about delivering and planning high-quality person-centred care
• Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.