RGN/RMN Registered Nurse
Chippenham, Wiltshire, England
- £ 18.50 - 18.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Feb 2019
- 4 Jul 2019
36 Hrs | Days or Nights | Great Staff Benefits
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Chippenham is currently looking to strengthen their nursing team and recruit a qualified RGN or RMN to work as a Staff Nurse.
The large home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides a wide range of care, including nursing and residential, as well as dementia and palliative care.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shifts with days, nights, evenings and weekends available
• Competitive hourly pay rates of up to £18.50 depending on experience
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post will meet the following criteria:
• Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse / RGN or Mental Health Nurse / RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.