Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Trowbridge, Wiltshire, England
- £ 17.00 - 17.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 31 Jan 2019
- 26 Jul 2019
£17 p/h | Paid Breaks | 36.75 per week | Nights Only | Elderly Care Home
My client is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Nurse to work nights only at their care home in Trowbridge. This medium sized service provides first class nursing care to elderly residents and supports those with dementia and physical disabilities.
Details of the Night Nurse role:
• 36.75 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Night shifts only
• Fantastic hourly rates of £17
• Paid breaks
As Night Nurse you will play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. Whilst on shift you will manage a caseload of patients and will coordinate a small team of HCAs to ensure both the personal and clinical care requirements of service users are met.
The successful candidate for this Night Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Confident managing and implementing person centred care plans and safely managing medications
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.