Night Nurse RGN/RMN
Camborne, Cornwall, England
- £ 15.50 - 15.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 28 Jan 2019
- 26 Jul 2019
£15.50 P/h | Paid Breaks | 37.5 hours | Nights Only | Good CQC
A small, privately owned care home are looking to recruit a qualifies RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to join their team working permanent night shifts.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN Night Nurse post:
• 37.5 hours per week
• Working night shifts only
• Excellent hourly rates of pay at £15.50
• Time and a third for weekend work and overtime
• Paid breaks
• A fantastic working environment
As RGN/RMN Night Nurse, you will predominantly be working with service users with general elderly and dementia care.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Night Nurse post should be:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in elderly and dementia care or demonstrate current nursing home experience
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.