Prison Nurse - York
York, North Yorkshire, England
- £ 20 - 30 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Temporary, Bank, Contract
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Jan 2019
- 30 Jun 2019
Prison Nurse – Yorkshire
Are you an experienced Prison Nurse looking to work a few extra shifts per month or looking for the flexibility of full time agency? Pulse Nursing is recruiting for dedicated, compassionate and reliable Prison Nurses with experience working in a Prison setting, to work Ad Hoc or block booking shifts at competitive rates of pay within the Yorkshire areas.
Pulse are one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers who are committed to providing the highest quality of care and service.
Why register with Pulse?
• Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
• Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
• Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
• Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
• Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
• Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
• Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
• Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
• Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
• 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
As an agency we require Prison Nurses to have certain skills and experience:
• Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
• Current NMC Registration
• Prison clearance
• Compliance requirements including a satisfactory DBS check, evidence of Occupation Health immunisations or willing to obtain evidence
• Able to work efficiently and excellent communication skills
• Clinical references covering the last three years employment
• Must either be in a current role as a Prison Nurse or worked as a Prison Nurse in the last twelve months with a minimum of twelve months experience
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse, please get in touch. Once you register your details, we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30888 - 43680 Per yearFull timePermanentKnaresborough, North Yorkshire, England
Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home Location: Harrogate, North YorkshireSalary: £16.50 - £17.50 per hou...