I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
37.5 hrs | Leading Private Hospital | Great Company Benefits | Dr/Registered Nurse/RGN/Physiotherapist/Radiographer/Theatre Practitioner/ODP Considered
One of the UK’s leading providers of private healthcare services is currently looking to recruit an experienced healthcare professional to work as Associate Director of Nursing and Clinical Services in their hospital in Harrow.
This hospital offers services ranging from routine investigations to complex surgery and boasts state of the art facilities and internationally renowned consultants and specialists.
What the hospital is offering the successful Associate Director of Nursing & Clinical Services and details of the vacancy:
• A full-time position working 37.5 hours per week
• A fantastic annual salary of £60,000
• A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
• Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
• A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
As Associate Director of Nursing & Clinical Services, you will work with the Hospital Manager and Director of Clinical Services to provide effective and efficient clinical and operational management of the facility. You will ensure excellent standards of nursing care are provided and that all patients receive a high-quality service from admission to discharge. You will be responsible for the management, performance and development of all clinical staff and will work to maintain full compliance with all relevant regulatory bodies.
Applicants for this Associate Director of Nursing & Clinical Services post should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as either RGN/Doctor/Theatre Practitioner/Radiographer/Pharmacist with registration with the relevant body e.g. NMC/GPC/HCPC/GMC
• Demonstrate a strong background in an acute hospital setting, with management experience, ideally within the private sector
• Have completed a recognised management qualification with experience in all aspects of staff recruitment, retention and management
• Strong working knowledge of relevant codes of conduct and guidelines, The Care Standards Act and CQC requirements
• Good understanding of Quality Assurance tools
• Financially aware with good budget management skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.