I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Senior Specialist Dementia Nurse
Full time hours
Salary: £19.73 + enhancements ( £22.53 including enhancements) + paid breaks
(£36,934.56 - £49,426 per anumm)
Excellent, family run company with exciting plans for future development of their homes and staff.
This is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced nurse who has recent experience working with dementia residents / patients. You will be working in a fantastic home based in Lymington . You will receive support from all your colleagues in the home to ensure best practice is achieved at all times. Your ideas will be listened to and your knowledge will be pulled on making this a vital and pivotal role within the home and company. You will contribute and influence training and education programs to increase awareness of dementia to staff.
As a Senior Specialist Dementia Nurse your role is to help improve dementia care within operational areas of the home. You will do this through the provision of specialist dementia nursing expertise in supporting families affected by dementia.
You must have Significant post-registration clinical experience of working with people with dementia and their carers/supporter/representatives in different settings. A clear NMC PIN is required.
* Annual professional subscriptions, including NMC registrations paid for by the company
* Support with studies and diploma qualifications (depending on job role)
* Excellent inductions, training and 'on the job' support
* We provide fantastic homely environments
* Work with friendly teams and a great support network of internal professionals
* Offer real career progression opportunities
* Annually review salaries and hourly pay rates
* Paid breaks
* Additional hours / overtime opportunities
* Hot meals on duty, choose from the daily menu
* Free uniforms provided
* Contributory pension scheme
* DBS background checks at no cost to you
* 'Extras' our exclusive employee discount scheme with access to a free advisory support service for team members and their families
£ 32000 - 35000 Per yearFull time...PermanentSalisbury, Wiltshire, England
RMN, 9-5 Mon-Fri, Clinic + Community up to £35k, Salisbury Salary: up to £35,000 per annum Hours: Full-time hours of 9-5 Monday to ...