Clinical Night Nurse Manager RGN/RMN
Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
- £ 17.00 - 17.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 18 Jan 2019
- 21 Jun 2019
44 hours | Nights | £17 p/h | Excellent Staff Benefits | CQC Compliant |
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers in their large elderly nursing care home in the outskirts of Cardiff, for an experienced RGN or RMN with management experience to work as Clinical Night Nurse Manager.
Details of this Clinical Night Nurse Manager RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
• 44 hours per week on night shifts only
• A competitive hourly rate of pay from £17.00
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Clinical Night Nurse Manager RGN/RMN, your duties will entail providing clinical leadership and direction to the night nursing team, with a focus on quality of care and customer service. You will also work closely with the Senior Management Team to monitor and evaluate service delivery.
Applicants for this Clinical Night Nurse Manager RGN/RMN post should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as an Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate extensive experience in a supervisory or leadership position and able to demonstrate clinical credibility
• Well organised, with strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Demonstrate some basic financial management ability/awareness
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.