I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Unit Manager ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
- Location: Hamilton, Lanarkshire
- Position: Unit Manager
- Care Categories: Palliative Care, General Nursing, Challenging Behaviour
- Service: General care in older adults
- Salary: £16.50 per hour, Welcome Bonus £1000
- Hours: Full time
- Shifts: Days
- Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
I am looking for highly motivated registered nurse with Experience who will play a key role within this care home. The home specialises in care of older adults including Palliative care, Nursing Dementia and Physical care. The home is close to the centre of Hamilton in South Lanarkshire.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*