I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Care Categories: Nursing, Dementia & Palliative Care for older adults
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Salary: £17.25 per hour ( up to £39,468 per annum ) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available (Options available: 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours depending on preference)
Shifts: Night Shifts available
Contract type : Permanent
*£1,000 welcome bonus for all new nurses that join the Nursing Home*
Further Details : We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a very reputable Care Home located in Winchester, Hampshire. The Care home provides exceptional care in a homely and calm environment. The home has previously been a finalist in the category of "Specialist Care Home" at the Caring Business Awards. The home provides specialist nursing dementia care as well as convalescence, palliative care or respite.
The Nursing Home has excellent standards and facilities and all carers are highly trained to provide professional, individualised care. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Home Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training
We welcome applications from newly qualified nurses. The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Rewards and Benefits package:
* Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
* Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
* Opportunities for progression within the company
* Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
* £1,000 welcome bonus
* Recognised qualifications awarded
* Pension Scheme
* Thorough review and feedback programme
* Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
* Cashback on your online purchases
* Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
* Free eye test and savings on optical care
* Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
* Indemnity insurance for all nurses
* Childcare vouchers
* Free uniform
* Free DBS
* Free parking
£ 28000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthampton, Hampshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: Southampton Hampshire - Position: Staff Nurse - Care Categories: Physical Care ...