REGIONAL DIRECTOR – CARE HOMES OLDER PEOPLE RESIDENTIAL & NURSING REGION COVERS SOUTH YORKSHIRE, NORTH WEST, DERBYSHIRE & NOTTINGHAM SALARY £60,000 PLUS COMPANY CAR
My client has a vacancy for a Regional Director to join the Senior Management Team!
You will be responsible for approx. 20 care homes for older people, dementia, residential, nursing etc. which are based in South Yorkshire, North West and a couple in the East Midlands. Ideally you will live in South or West Yorkshire or close to the M62 motorway network.
You will be joining an established care provider with an excellent reputation. You will have line management responsibility overseeing four Regional Managers and report directly into the Director of Operations.
Supporting your Regional Managers and Home Managers to ensure quality and compliance within the homes in your region to include audits and action plans to address areas for improvement.
This position would suit an experienced Operations Manager who has overseen more than 10 homes and is looking for the next challenge.
To be considered for this position you will need:
- Previous line management responsibility for Regional Managers
- Level 5 Registered Manager qualification or equivalent
- Good clinical knowledge and experience of older people’s services
- Multi-site experience within the care sector
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills
- Be willing to support in order to develop staff members
- Hold a UK driving license
If you would like more information and to be considered for this position please forward your cv to: Apply
or call Tracey Woods on Apply
for more information.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.