I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£18.00 per hour | 40 hrs | Days shifts | Excellent Benefits | “Good” CQC
A privately owned, medium sized care home in Bletchley, Milton Keynes is currently looking to recruit a Clinical Lead RGN to join their dedicated and professional team.
What the home is offering and details of this Clinical Lead RGN post:
• 40 hours per week of day shifts on a permanent basis
• A competitive salary of £18.00 per hour
• A fantastic working environment
• Opportunities for training and development
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead RGN post should be/have:
• Previous Nursing Home experience
• RGN qualified
• Valid NMC PIN number
• Strong communication skills including both oral and written
• A forward facing organised individual with attention to detail.
• A role model for all nursing and care staff that leads by example
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply
£ 28005 - 37340 Per yearFull timePermanentPoplars Green, Hertford, Hertfordshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN, RNLD, RMN ) Nursing Home Care Categories: Dementia, residential, Palliative, Mental Health, Learning Disabi...