I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
33 hrs per week | £15.00 p/h | Nights Only | Staff Benefits
A 40+ bedded nursing care home in the Mountain Ash area currently has an opportunity for an experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly and dementia care to work as Staff Nurse on permanent nights.
Details of this Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) role are as follows:
• 33 hours per week
• Permanent night shifts
• Competitive rates of pay from £15.00 per hour
• Pension scheme with employer contribution
• Cycle Scheme
• Gym membership discounts
• Online & in store high street discounts
• Ongoing learning and development
This nursing home is part of one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers and cares for the elderly and those with dementia, with extensive support structures and facilities in place to support the delivery of high-quality care.
In this Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) role you will be involved in undertaking the planning, delivery and evaluation of resident care and ensuring the highest possible standards of care are consistently delivered.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria;
• Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with valid NMC pin
• Experienced in elderly and dementia care with good knowledge and understanding of the complex requirements involved
• Strong clinical leadership skills with a positive and proactive approach
• Passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of others
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 25000 - 33000 Per yearFull timePermanentSwansea, Swansea (Abertawe), Wales
Position: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN/ RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Swansea Salary: £25,000- £33,000 per annum (£14.50 p/hour) + ...