I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£16 p/h | 45 hrs | Permanent Nights | Elderly Care | Fully Compliant
My client is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team at their privately-owned care home in Shrewsbury. This is a medium sized service supporting both younger adults and elderly residents.
What the home is offering and details of the Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• 45 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Night shifts only
• Competitive rate of pay of £16.00 per hour
• An excellent working environment in an independently owned and managed home that is fully CQC compliant
As Night Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, and manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift. You will contribute to the already high standards of care, working to ensure the clinical and personal care needs of service users are met and care is delivered with dignity and compassion.
The qualities, qualifications and experience our client is looking for in a Night Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
• Some post-qualification experience, ideally in an elderly care setting
• Confident working from your own initiative
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply