I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
36 hrs | £16.50 p/h | Day and Night Shifts Available
A leading national care group currently has an exciting opportunity for a qualified Staff Nurse to join their purpose built nursing home in Tower Hamlets.
The home offers an excellent environment for older people with general elderly nursing needs, with luxury accommodation, state of the art facilities and extensive grounds.
Details of this Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• Excellent hourly rates of £16.50
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Senior Staff Nurse, you will provide effective support to departmental management, ensuring excellent standards of clinical care and professionalism are maintained throughout the ward. You will manage staff and resources alongside managing a clinical caseload and providing high quality nursing care.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
• Knowledge and understanding of both CQC requirements and Clinical Governance
• Previous Nurse experience in a Care Home is required
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 29952 - 39936 Per yearFull timePermanentDartford, Kent, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: Dartford, Kent - Position: Staff Nurse - Care Categories: Palliative care, Nurs...