I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£40,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | Small Elderly Nursing Home | Good CQC
A 30+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in the Hindhead area currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN Nurse Manager to work as Deputy Manager.
Details of this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only, with some weekends required
• A great salary of £40,000 per annum
• A friendly and supportive working environment
As Deputy Manager RGN/RMN, you will take responsibility for the clinical management of the home, and your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Undertaking assessments for new/prospective and existing residents
• Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals
• Managing, monitoring and ensuring the correct delivery of person-centred care plans
• Undertaking risk assessments
Applicants for this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Experienced with care planning, and demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.