I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Home Manager - £48,000 - Margate
These opportunities do not come up very often. So please read the below and APPLY today. If you have experiance of running Care Homes with an NQ Level 5 or an RMA level 4 or equvilant please contact me right away with a view to an immediate interview.
I have a fantastic home located just a stones throw away from the seafront in Margate. It is a medium to large sized care home which cares for patients with a range of needs from elderly to dementia to learning difficulties and sensory impairements.
About the role:
As Registered Home Manager, you will draw upon your existing expertise and leadership skills. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the home, ensuring it operates efficiently whilst maintaining the highest standards of quality and care. In return, my client is able to offer an excellent salary of up to £48K amongst additional employee benefits.
Main Duties as Nursing Home Manager:
• To manage the day-to-day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld.
• To maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To assist with the recruitment for the home
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legislation
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Proven Management experience in a nursing home
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experienced in elderly
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic opportunity, or for more information, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Jake at Amber Mace on Applyor alternatively email an up-to-date CV to Apply