I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
MSI Group are recruiting for Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPNs) in the Surrey & Borders region. You will be working for an NHS Trust on a contract basis. It is an on-going position.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
* Assess/triage/act as first entry point for adults and older adults into Community mental health secondary care
* Work proactively with clients presenting with complex needs, using evidence based / client-centred principles to assess, plan, and direct treatment plans and discharge plans
* Liaising with doctors, social workers and other professionals
MSI offer our CPN's the following benefits:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant
* On-call support team available 24 hours a day
* Daily payroll services
* Quick & easy registration
* Up to £200 referral scheme
Skills & Qualifications:
* Be NMC registered. Your NMC pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
* Have a minimum of 6 months, post graduation experience in an NHS UK hospital
* Have been employed as a Nurse in a Mental Health setting within the past 24 months
£ 41,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentChertsey, Surrey, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Chertsey Location: Chertsey Salary: £41,000 - £43,000 Experienced Nur...
£ 41,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentTwickenham, Greater London, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Twickenham Location: Twickenham Salary: £41,000 - £43,000 Experienced...
£ 41,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentIslington, London, Greater London, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Islington Location: Islington Salary: £41,000 - £43,000 Experienced N...