I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Area/Regional Manager - Elderly Care and Nursing Homes
Salary - Up to £55,000
A fantastic and extremely rare opportunity has a risen for an experienced area manager to join an exclusive care provider in the Derby area.
My client is a private care provider who provides residential and nursing care to the elderly. My Client owns a range of properties across the midlands and due to expansion are now looking to recruit an area manager to cover their Derbyshire homes
My client is seeking experienced and motivated individual to manage a small group care of homes, the homes provide residential and nursing care to the elderly to include people living with dementia.
As the successful applicant you will have the following skills and experience:
• You will be a natural leader and an excellent motivator
• You will already have good links within the Derbyshire county council and with other external professionals
• You will have previous managed a care home with a successful proven track record
• You will be an experienced area/multisite manager within care and nursing homes
• You will be an individual with drive and commitment
• You will have solid knowledge of the care home sector, CQC and current legislation
• Good understanding of budgets
For more information on this role and to discuss this opportunity further please contact me on Applyor email a copy of your CV to Apply