I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£17 p/h | Paid Breaks | 36 - 48 hrs | Days or Nights | General Elderly Nursing Home
A Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a 40+ bedded, fully CQC compliant nursing home in a village just outside of Warrington.
The home provides round the clock care to adults of working age and older adults and specialises in providing care and support to people living with mental health conditions and dementia, who often also present with challenging behaviours.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse RGN/RMN will receive:
• 36 to 48 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible shifts with days, nights and/or rotation available
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £17
• Paid Breaks
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an environment where service users demonstrate challenging behaviours and complex mental healthcare needs
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position, and our client will support you in the transition from Student Nurse to Registered Nurse with a comprehensive induction and preceptorship.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
£ 0 - 16.07 Per hourFull timePermanentLeigh, Greater Manchester, England
Unit Manager - Greater Manchester - £16.07 per/hourPosition: Unit ManagerLocation: Leigh, Greater ManchesterWage: £16.07 p/hOur cli...