I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£17 p/h | Paid Breaks | 36 hrs | Days or Nights
A private nursing home in Wallasey is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
The home provides high quality nursing care to adults of all ages in a home from home setting and specialises in elderly and dementia care.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse post:
• 36 hours per week on day or night shifts on a permanent basis
• Excellent hourly rates of £17 plus paid breaks
• A fantastic working environment
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse post should be:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• Experienced in elderly and dementia care or demonstrate current nursing home experience
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.